►► Select 108p HD for Best Quality ◄◄
Warner Bros. Games and NetherRealm Studios today released the second of three Mortal Kombat™ 11: Aftermath character skin packs available as part of the recently released expansion. Beginning today, Mortal Kombat™ 11: Aftermath owners on PlayStation® 4, PlayStation® 4 Pro, Xbox One X, Xbox One, PC and Stadia will have access to the Klassic Femme Fatale Skin Pack, including Mortal Kombat 3 inspired skins for Kitana, who is featured in her signature blue as “Sole Survivor Kitana,” Jade in iconic green attire as “Outworld Courier Jade” and Skarlet in her staple red as “Old Blood Skarlet.” Please note, the Klassic Femme Fatale Skin Pack will be available for Nintendo Switch beginning 28th August.
Both the previously released Summer Heat Skin Pack and the Klassic Femme Fatale Skin Pack are available now, with the upcoming All Hallows’ Eve Skin Pack slated to release on 8th October. The three skin packs are available for all Mortal Kombat™ 11: Aftermath owners and include three new character skins each.
• Franchise-First Story Expansion – The critically acclaimed story campaign continues with an all-new cinematic narrative that picks up directly where Mortal Kombat 11 left off. Fire God Liu Kang, the new keeper of time and protector of Earthrealm, must now enlist the help of unlikely allies and familiar foes to forge a new history as the fate of two worlds hang in the balance.
• Exciting New Characters Join the Roster – New playable characters join the fight with the triumphant return of Fujin, the God of Wind who serves as Earthrealm’s protector alongside his brother Raiden, and Sheeva, the four-armed, half-human and half-dragon queen of the ancient Shokan race. RoboCop, the iconic, highly advanced cybernetic police officer, makes his first appearance in the franchise, continuing the pedigree of popular Mortal Kombat guest fighters. RoboCop in Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath features the voice and likeness of actor Peter Weller, who portrayed the popular character in both the original “RoboCop” (1987) film and “RoboCop 2” (1990) sequel. Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath will also include three new character skin packs to be released over time.
• Fan-Favourite Stages, Stage Fatalities & Friendships Return – In conjunction with the Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath release, all Mortal Kombat 11 owners will have access to a free content update featuring new Stages, including the return of the Klassic Dead Pool and Soul Chamber arenas; Stage Fatalities, the fan-favourite finishing moves that use the environment to destroy opponents; and the popular Friendships feature, allowing players to take down their adversaries with a hint of kindness.
• New Players Can Join the Fight with Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection – Offers the perfect opportunity for new players to join the fight, featuring all characters, story content, game modes and preorder bonuses in one ultimate package. This compilation includes Mortal Kombat 11 along with all content from Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath and the previously released Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack, containing six playable characters – Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Sindel, Terminator T-800, The Joker and Spawn – plus 25 additional character skins. The Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection can be preordered* for [[£49.99 / €59.99 (SRP)] (Local price) with digital preorders offering immediate access to Mortal Kombat 11 and the Kombat Pack upon purchase. The physical version will be available this June in the Americas only.
Upgrade Options for Current Mortal Kombat 11 Owners – Those who have already purchased Mortal Kombat 11 can preorder the Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath expansion for [£34.99 / €39.99 (SRP)] (Local price) or the Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath + Kombat Pack Bundle for [£39.99 / €49.99 (SRP)] (Local price).
• Preorder for Exclusive Content – All preorders* receive the Eternal Klash Skin Pack at launch, featuring three new character skin variants – “Unbound Rage” Scorpion inspired by Mortal Kombat (2011), “Son of Arctika” Sub-Zero inspired by Mortal Kombat: Deception and “Kori Power” Frost, a Klassic version of the Lin Kuei warrior.
• New & Returning Fan-Favorite Characters: Choose from a roster of fighters with unique abilities, with new characters, such as Geras, a powerful and loyal servant of Kronika who can manipulate time, along with fan-favorite characters, including, Baraka, Raiden, Skarlet, Scorpion, Sonya Blade and Sub-Zero and more.
• More Modes, Challenges & Rewards: Packed to the brim with multiple modes, including the Towers of Time, which builds upon NetherRealms’s past games, allowing players to test their skills through various challenges, providing more ways than ever to continue the Mortal Kombat 11 experience.
🐦 Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rajmangaminghd
👍 FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/rajmangaminghd
📧 Business Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org